This hearty, plant-based dish is rich in nutrients and delicious.
Keywords: Vegetarian, dairy-free, low-carb, plant-based, vegetarian
Servings: 6 peoples
- One small butternut squash or kabocha squash, peeled and sliced.
- Three minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- If necessary, add three tablespoons more water
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- Two tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 450°F Spray a casserole dish 9×13 inches with nonstick spray.
- Combine the squash, coconut milk, rosemary, garlic, and thyme in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer until the squash is tender and mashable. Turn off heat and let cool. Mash the squash until there are no lumps. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Next, add the kale and spinach to a small skillet. Cook the onions and kale until softened. To prevent the vegetables from sticking to the pan, add more water. Mix the squash with the flour and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture in a casserole dish. Sprinkle the mixture with panko and drizzle honey. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Enjoy!
Calories: 104kcalSmartPoints (Freestyle: 3
SmartPoints (Freestyle: 3