These Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars are layers of graham crackers, strawberries, strawberry pudding, and whipped topping. It’s the perfect NO-BAKE dessert for strawberry season!
Keyword: Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars Prep
Time: 45 minutes
Refrigeration: 2 hoursTotal
Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 9 people
Author: Lynne Feifer
- 8 X 8-inch baking dish
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs plus additional for topping
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries divided, you’ll need 4 for the cream cheese layer and 5 whole for decoration
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3.4 ounces package Strawberry Creme Pudding if cannot find, white chocolate or vanilla is just as delicious
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries mashed
- 1 recipe of Stabilized Whipped Cream or an 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip divided
- Set 5 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Mash 4 of them for the cream cheese mixture and then slice the remaining strawberries.
- Prepare an 8 X 8 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1 1/2 cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding. DO NOT use the two cups as directed on the package. We want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries and confectioners’ sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip and gently mix.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and completely cover with a single layer of strawberries.
- With an offset spatula, place dollops of the cream cheese on top of the strawberries and gently spread until completely covered.
- Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip.
- Top with the remaining whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with more graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to set.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 436IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg
Have you made this recipe?