Coffee is one in every of the foremost widespread beverages worldwide. it’s consumed daily by uncounted folks. But, though it’s tasty and habit-forming, its excessive consumption is unhealthy for the health.
According to some beliefs, tin can be used for the sweetness of the skin. Although, though it’s effective for several folks, this is often not scientifically evidenced, thus it should not work for you.
In any case, if you propose to use low masks, like alternative masks, you may not be ready to see the results instantly. Of course, if you would like to realize smart leads to the care of your skin, you want to maintain a diet, keep hydrous, get enough sleep, and stop smoking and drinking, or a minimum of scale back their consumption.
Coffee masks for facial care
Before using any mask you should keep in mind that there are different types of skin. For example, dry skin can be irritated by coffee.
Coffee, cinnamon and coconut oil face mask
- ½ cup ground coffee.
- One teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- ¼ cup of coconut oil.
- How to prepare:
- First, melt the coconut oil over low heat; you must prevent it from burning or boiling.
- Second, add the other ingredients and mix well; use a wooden spoon to stir.
- Third, after taking a bath, apply it by massaging it in circular motions on your neck and face. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Fourth, let it act for a few minutes and rinse with warm water or a damp cloth.
Coffee, sugar, honey and oil mask.
- One cup of ground coffee.
- One cup of brown sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
How to prepare:
- First, mix all the ingredients. Important: the mixture should not be too liquid.
- Second, apply the mask on the face and neck, massaging lightly.
- Third, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Do this procedure once a week.
Coffee and honey mask
- One teaspoon of ground coffee.
- One tablespoon of honey.
- How to prepare:
- First, combine all the ingredients until you get a paste.
- Second, apply the paste on the neck and face.
- Third, let it sit for a few minutes and remove with a damp cloth or cool water.
- Fourth, pat your skin dry, this will help your pores to close.
- Fifth, apply the moisturizer of your choice.