Sugar and honey wax
What you need
- Brown sugar/plain white sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Raw honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- A microwave-safe bowl
- A spatula
- A few thin strips of cloth
- Pour all the ingredients into the microwave-safe bowl and place it in the microwave.
- Cook for 30-35 seconds until the mixture starts to bubble and eventually turns brown. This will give your wax the perfect consistency.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and allow the homemade wax to cool.
- Now, take some wax on the spatula and apply it well on the facial hair that you want to remove.
- Place a strip of fabric on top, press firmly with your fingers, and smooth it out following the direction of your facial hair growth.
- Then pull the cloth firmly but quickly (apply as jerky a motion as possible) in just the opposite direction (the reverse of your hair growth).
- Repeat the wax application and use the cloth strips one by one to get rid of all the unwanted facial hair.